A year ago, we received a grant for all our 2nd grade students to have a laptop to be used for home and school. At the end of the year, our 2nd grade students knew more about technology than our 5th grade students. When I realized they knew more than I did, I knew it was time to facilitate changes in my pedagogy. To become a facilitator of change, I started my Master’s Degree with Walden University specializing in Technology in the Classroom. By focusing more on innovating technology, hopefully, I will be able to create a learning atmosphere bringing not only my students into the 21st Century but also my teaching.
The purpose of this blog is for teachers to come together and share their learning’s about technology. Technology is moving at a fast rate, and sometimes it is hard to keep up as a classroom teacher. By sharing as a community in educational technology, we can help others avoid the frustration that sometimes overcomes our teaching along with celebrating the days we are successful in fulfilling our goals. Blogging is not one of my stronger points. However, with the support of successful teachers, my goal is to get my students excited about learning with the use of technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment